Thursday, March 3, 2011

Zack

I've been sad lately. I know why, but i keep telling myself i don't. It's easier that way. I like it when things are easy. But i do know why, and it still hurts. All i need is someone to show me i'll find someone else i can love just as much. Someone who won't be able to just leave. That's all anyone ever does. I miss him so much. Yet, saying that feels wrong. Because i know he used me. But i know he loved me too. At least i thought he did. But if he really did love me then he wouldn't have left. I doubt he thinks about me, and i doubt i'll ever see him again. I've been really good at letting him go. But it cost me my feelings. All i wanna do i cry. I don't even want him back. I just wanna be happy again.
I try. I really do. But being alone sucks. I mean i know i can handle it, but everyone knows being with someone is so much better than being by yourself.
I've learned my lesson.
With happiness, comes sadness. With love, comes hate.
But that doesn't mean i'm not gonna do it again.

No comments: